Kamis, 08 November 2012

My 100th Article! And a View of the Past...

Good morning everyone! I was going to post another article today, but I find out that the next article will be my 100th, so I guess I can congratulate myself for making it this far! xD

Sorry for those who was not expecting this congratulation post, feeling this congratulation post is unnecessary, or even the blog is not worth read :p. But, hey, let me say some facts about the background of this blog. At least this post will be useful for references right? xD

There are many reasons for people starting a blog. They want to share what they have seen of the world with everybody else, want to find another people with the same hobby, want to shout their existence to the world, or even making money with blog. As facts stand, people in my country, Indonesia, mainly motivated by the money factor. Yeah, there are many successful stories of bloggers in my country that started with a blog, lets say: Raditya Dika, Trinity, Studio Handphone, etc.

For myself, my reason for starting this blog is to expand my community of Visual Novel Lovers. There are many Visual Novel Players in my country, despite of the language barriers. I know, since there are many forums talking about that with many active posters. The Visual Novel gained a mass popularity around 2007, but there is a negative view of Visual Novels within general people's viewpoint.

This viewpoint is one of the things I want to change with my blog. People associated Visual Novels with Nukige, a game which contributed mainly for carnation. Believe me, Visual Novels is not Nukige! Visual Novels is a new form of art, combining the beauty of words with the wonderfulness of music. Its a new experience altogether. Plus, you are becoming the main character and letting you lead the story wherever you want. The feels of being one with the story is one of the strong point that I will recommend people to play Visual Novel for.

And there it is.

My main reasons to start blogging are various, such as, to share with the world my experiences, to develop my writing skills, to correct people misperceptions, and to broaden my acquaintances and friends. They are only simple wishes, but it will be wonderful if all of it can happen.

What about you? Have you started blogging (yet)? :-)


By the way, congratulation for me for making it to the 100th article! Yeaaaaah! :D

3 komentar:

  1. congratulation!!!! \m/

    dirimu baik2 saja di sana? good luck bram :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Wah iki anak akhire muncul neh xD. Yoo mayan nang kene Wat, saban dina isine jalan2 hahaa. Saiki malah gek musime salju, dadi ngendi2 ndeloke putih sing rak kedelok nang Indo :d

    BTW kuwi ngopo blogmu dadine privaaaat -_-"

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya mau ganti desain malah hancur og -___________- sekarang uda tak buka tapi masih putih -______-

      ayo bram bawa saljunya ke semarang :D wahaha take care di sana lho!

      Hapus

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!