Jumat, 14 Desember 2012

Sharing is Good: Some Great Albums

Well...another random post! I feel there is thing that should have get more attention (underappreciated), and I know someone has to make it more famous to make it more recognizable :p. So here I share with you all, what I believe to be the best Game album ever, the AXL Vocal Collections!

I loved how the composers make this album. First of all, it is about the music. I liked how the music generates a good overall rhythm, many overturns, but upbeat and catchy. Furthermore, the sound is just too beautiful! Second, the vocals. AXL hires many famous Game singers as what you could see from the tracklist. They have been proven for years and I must say they possess great voice!

What's more, it never bores me to hear them! I have heard them for months now, but the upbeat feeling is still getting to me. For your record, I play only a little number of their published games, so I am not too familiar about the tunes. Therefore, you can see how powerful the songs are in giving the good vibe  even though I am not a player or fans of their games, right? It is just that powerful!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ALL OF YOU TO HEAR IT. IF YOU HAVE NOT, GO DOWNLOAD IT. NOW. Hohohohohoho xD


Here they are:
AXL Vocal Collection -Fullthrottole-
AXL Vocal Collection 2 -Shift Up- 
AXL Vocal Collection 3 -Flat out-


Enjoy it folkss!

N.B.: In terms of song though, they will not be able to defeat Junka, sung by KAKO. It is the greatest song ever made. Curious? Seek it! xD

1 komentar:

  1. mind giving a link to this song by Kako?i'm curious as to why you said it's the greatest!

    BalasHapus

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!