Sabtu, 20 Juni 2009

Change of a Season

Today I just received my report card and successfully got up one grade. The result was average though hahaha ^_^.

Gah, the teacher was so cruel. They give me just average scores. Man, and I was a good boy and obidient one (was I? ^_^). I had hoped they would give me better result though.

And time just flies by, next year I'll face the national exam, the last test being an adult. Then go to the university, and get work. Under starry sky tonight, for some reason I feel like nostalgia.

I started my high school life graduating from junior high school (of course, you'd have to be a genius for a graduate e from kindergarten being admitted into high school ^_^). And suddenly be disappointed since I was to spirited in registering myself to one of better high school in the city ASAP, since my friends did that later so they could the entrance test together. Later, they found the examen number were shuffled and went ROFL hahaha.

Then joining the Marching Band squad in the school after being deceived by their amazing performance. Kind of regretted my decision, but in the same time I also enjoyed my time there.

Moving to another city and meet someone weird called ***kawati (hahahahahahaha) who always talked to me how she loved ***dam SEED and **ra Yamato. "He's just cool." Then also this "SOS Dan" maniac called Gentong, who kept his calm when I first talked to him about it, but he lets out his other self after some time later.

And then I browsed online shops and found AIR Blu-Ray Box Complete. And saw the price, 34.080 Yen!!! OMG ROFL WTH WTF!!!!!! Well, not that I want to buy it though, but the price!!! It's the price!!!



Well, when I think about being a college student, I highly doubt my gaming routine would be disturbed by that. There might be high chances I'll stop watching animes (I rarely watches them now though), but I wonder if I'll stop playing Visual Novels next year? Who knows...

2 komentar:

  1. Heh, siapa yang kamu maksud ama *****wati heh!?

    BalasHapus
  2. Maaf terpaksa disensor mbak, nanti saya jadi Prita jilid 2 kasus pencemaran nama baik ni wkwkwk

    Tapi siapakah sebenarnya dia???!!! Nantikan di episode berikutnya...

    BalasHapus

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!