Sabtu, 10 April 2010

The Lady and The Bodyguard: The 3rd

Been a long time since my last post! The busyness and instability of my internet connection are one to blame here! Though my laziness (again) would be the most trouble xD.

Coming off the national exam: Here goes game month! This month also has one of my most awaited eroge: "暁の護衛~罪深き終末論~"!





暁の護衛~罪深き終末論~
by Syangrila
Released: Apr 22, 2010


The third installment of 暁の護衛 series starts with another drama taking place. This time the police has surrounded the forbidden district, with a plan to eradicate all the "residents" and deport them. Now to fight for it (?), Kaito and his gang have to make a counter-plan.

I started playing 暁の護衛 a year ago, out of curiosity. Having not much expectation, it easily amazes me how the story folds and the strengths of the characters. And hey, you rarely got a badass protagonist!

Right, if you have to ask me the most attracting point of the game, I'd say the protagonist. Kaito is one of the better hero I'd found in an eroge and heck, he's cool. And hey, even the two preceding games were mostly telling his past!

Kaito's story has clearly told in the last 2 installments. I wonder what Syangrila tells in this one? Can't wait for the 22nd!


OP Movie:

8 komentar:

  1. Cie cie... uda lama nggak update. Langsung eroge =///=

    BalasHapus
  2. Ya menikmati yang trakhir kalinya lah Wat xD

    BalasHapus
  3. Yah taun depan kan koneksine dah ganti (baca: ga sebagus dulu), otomatis mainne berkurang (baca: berhenti xD)

    Tapi kalo ada gim dari: August, AkabeiSoft2, KEY, ato Pallet wa bakal balik lagi wakakakaka

    BalasHapus
  4. Asem Ris, jo ngomong ngono wa ketrimo-ne ning Uni*om ni -_-"

    BalasHapus
  5. Nggak percaya ah '_'

    Orang pinter kayak kamu kok di sana.

    BalasHapus
  6. Ealaaa rak percoyo, Uni*om iki akeh entuk penghargaan low, sangat menggoda xD

    BalasHapus

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!