Senin, 11 Januari 2010

National Exam on March!

I just got this recently, the national exam's schedule on March. It did suprise me, if not for much, quite much.

So the schedule are:

Monday, March 22nd 2010: National language+Biology (this will be pure hell)
Tuesday, March 23rd 2010: English (better be on the first day or the last though)
Wednesday, March 24th 2010: Mathematics (neutral about this one)
Thursday, March 25th 2010: Physics (also neutral, though I need more exercises on this)
Friday, March 26th 2010: Chemistry (this is it, the most underestimated subject, though it often suprises me)


Out of them, I won't resistant to say BIOLOGY is the most and most with most confusing subject. Don't know why but every time I study biology I never got a hold of it -_-".

Anyone have tips on studying biology?

2 komentar:

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!