Selasa, 20 April 2010

Playing Guitar!

Well folks, it's me again! Just recently I start exercising on the guitar, and at last I'd say I'm quite pleased with my playing (it took me 2 weeks because of my laziness though -_-"). Here are some tips from me if you want to play guitar.

OK, here are the tips:

1. Be ready to hurt your fingers. Guitar strings are varied from the soft to hard. Nevertheless, you must brace yourself to take a pain for your fingers, since they would worn out from "holding" the string. Don't worry, they are quickly to recover and when you get used in it you'll rarely hurt your fingers again (like I'm to talk ^_^)

2. Learn the basic chords; Mayor and minor. IIRC most of songs created in this world is formed of mayor and minor chords. Learning it will keep you playing the songs, and this would be the first step I'd recommend for you to learn.

3. Play your favourite songs! This will make you learn faster, since there is undeniable factor that doing something favorable could keep results to optimum. For me, I'd recommend these three; Ada Apa Denganmu by Peterpan, Mau Dibawa Kemana by Armada, and Berita pada Kawan by Ebiet G. Ade. Why these three? Since either are made by at least 4 chords, and there is no advanced chord used in them. And hey, the songs also nice!

4. Buy a pick. You can try playing it barehanded, but playing with pick is definitely better.

5. Practice hard! Don't be like me, taking 2 weeks :p. Actually I think you can master it within 4 days (playing chord only, of course)


Well, I think thats all. So what are you waiting for? Go and get a guitar! xD

2 komentar:

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!