Senin, 25 Mei 2009

Progress in Life: 0%!

Inspired by my friend post aboutan upcoming test, I decided (to plagiarize) her post about it *evil grin*. Finishing time, exam, assignments, they come like there's no tommorow!

Hahaha this month really the busiest one. On 2nd May, we have Student's Day (those who have better translation tell me please, since my English suck ^_^), 20th May we have National Revival Day (where people wakes up from their eternal slumber huehuehue), plus 1st June we have a test!!! What the hell!!! Plus it's twice!!! On 1st June till 4th June (IIRC) we'll have the testsin English, then next week the tests will be in our mother language (mottthhaarrrrr). Plus I have many suspended activities like:

1. Registring my sister to my school. Since she'll graduate this year, she want to be in my school. And my school uses online registration this year with NISN (Nomor Induk Siswa Nasional/National Student Barcode), which is like a hell to be searched for (I even didn't find mine). But looks like she has already her own tricks up to her sleeve, good.

2. Learning Narcissu -Part C-, Mitumeteru -Part B&C-, Erisu no Tame ni -Part B&C-. I've struggled in Narcissu but still can't master it. While Mitumeteru is an easier piece in part A&B, part C is difficult. Erisu no Tame ni, usually people only playing it to part B, but I only has learnt part A by the way xD.

3. Playing The Sims 3. What the heck!!! It's exam time and The Sims 3 is out!!! Turn the time 1 month back!!!

4. Exam time. Study study.

5. The 29th wave of barrage of bandwidth of eater. Ugghhh.

By the way today I had a math exam. Nyocokin yo, aku dapet soal B loo:
1. 3√2+10√x
2. 0
3. -2x+2
4. 2
5. {x≠0, x≠1, x≠2, xeR}

Okay, now is the time to study!!! Let's go to sleep!!!

2 komentar:

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!