Minggu, 03 Mei 2009

In a Free Day

Today is Sunday (of course). The hell for I decide to sprinkle heart (wakakakaka).

So I decided to come back to my hometown for once in a while, Pati. While gettiong prepared, I trained my skill in playing Narcissu and Ragtime (the simple version one, since my skill is still too slow for the advanced). I could play Ragtime quite good, just there isn't any development in my skill in playing Narcissu (the third movement is too hard, arrgghhh).

And so we (me and my familiars) started the journey to the west (if you rotate your atlas 180°). The way to Demak is in construction, to my suprise, and there is this stu*** truck stopping right in the middle of a bridge (like want to d**). With a little advanced skill in driving (making your car turn left), we passed that test and continued our journey.

Stopped in Kudus, we ate lunch. Then we went to ate soto/pindang (what's the english? Scrambled rice? Soup with goat and rice scrambled?). I remembered that there is Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton match in a TV station, so we asked the shopkeeper to turn on the TV for us. 3 seconds later, I saw Pacquiao giving a straight to body blow Hatton, and he just down there. Wow, and it was just round 2 too. Replay, and I mistook the punch. It was a half-uppecut to the right chin. No suprise Hatton is down. Heck, for a title match, it was only 2 rounds. Yadayada.

Arriving in Pati, it's good to see my grandmother is in good condition as always. And chit-chat.

Went back to Semarang, back to home, logged in the computer, and typed this.

Now I'm back to Semarang and I have a review and a first impression to work on. Tommorow is the last 4-days-holiday I'd get in the semester. Yadayada (again).


Well, some information about Narcissu 3 being released days ago, so it's still fresh. Watched the opening, it doesn't give me much impact as Narcissu 2. Well, I could play this (if I'm not too lazy to read the Japanese) or maybe waiting for a translation coming out. Either way works fine though.

Some Narcissu summary (for those who doesn't know):
The anonymous protagonist is diagnosed with a terminal illness shortly after his twentieth birthday, and is admitted to a hospital in Mito, Ibaraki. There he meets Setsumi, a woman a few years older, who is also terminally ill. Finding that they both reject to die either in hospital or at home, they steal a car and run away together.
Narcissu is a flower meaning "A Long Journey".


2 komentar:

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!