Kamis, 05 November 2009

Just Some Updates

It has been long since I last post. That's mainly because I'm focused in studying with no free time (even at night), plus I just don't found any interesting material to be posted. But well, I can update on my life once in a time so here you go!

Hmm so other than studying for the last year of school, some things and interesting facts I experienced over the last month are:


1. Mid term report cards were distributed to the students 2 days ago, and I'm in shock to see my math score is 92. Wow!

2. A art exhibition held by my school on Saturday last week. It seemed to have some misunderstanding with the authorities. In middle of the performance from a national band, the authorities decided to end it, even when it hasn't ended yet (about at 1 A.M).

3. Some people said that ましろ色シンフォニー has an unknown hack-resister, rendering it to be unplayed. I have not test it, since I'm quite busy with キスと魔王と紅茶 anyway (which is turned out to be quite good). And I'm saving the best for the last :p. Hope it would be another masterpiece from Pallet.
4. Another PC game, 幼なじみは大統領, the one I had my eyes on before, turned out to be comedy centric with a little plot. I just had some problem on getting the feel when playing ones with little plot -_-".

5. No Name Losers have released a standalone ef chapter 5. This chapter is the prologue of ef, so you can play it without knowlegde of the earlier chapters. Also apparently No Name Losers hasn't decided on the next game they should take for their next project. If you want your favorite game to be translated, request to them!
6. Watched a TV program from a TV station that uses Suikoden II BGM music. Makes me want to play it again.
7. At last mastered Rubiks Cube! After 2-3 days of that-so-called playing yourself at home. Now is the practice to increase the speed thus reducing the time!
For the purpose of documentation, I'll write the formulas here:

- 1st layer: Just make one color, with the first layer of each sides of the cube being the right color.
- 2nd layer: See the middle-bottom color of the cube on each sides, slide it into the right color. Then make it further from the color it should be (see the color on the opposite side of the middle-bottom cube).
The formula is: further-near side down-backwards-near side up-backwards-front to near-further-front to further.
- 3th layer: After the 2nd layer of each sides of the cube are right, see the upper side. Continue doing the formula until cubes with the right color is adjacent and forms a +.
The formula is: F-R-U-R'-U'-F'.
- 4th layer: Look at each sides of the cube. If the middle color is not right (not adjacent) use the formula until adjacent.
The formula is: R-U-R'-U-R-U-U-R'.
- 5th layer: See the most-most side of the upper cube. If it is not right, use the formula.
The formula is: R-U-L'-U'-R'-U-L-U'.
- 6th layer: The most-most color should have been right. Use the formula until all the color of the upper cube is right.
The formula is: R'-D'-R-D.



That's all for my report now folks. See you later!

6 komentar:

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!