Rabu, 11 November 2009

Stars of the TOEFL

Heck, today TOEFL scores from the last test is out, and to see my scores is just plain suprising and exciting.

And I reach the score 548!!! That means I completed one of the requirements to enter an university that I wanted to enter (it needs minimum score of 500, while the other one needs 520). Though so, the best score is 560, gotten by my friend, sitting exactly next to me during the test. Arrgghhh next time I'll beat him for sure!!! xD

And WTH, today I also received the results of LI* TOEFL practice test, and suprised once again to see the score of 572??? I studied at LI* for 1.5 months and I got raises in my score for about 90 points??? BTW my last TOEFL score before start studying in LI* was 487 (three months ago).

Any references for studying overseas? Like things you need to do when first arriving in foreign countries, or tips to find an accomodation? Feel free to share your experience here!


BTW now I'm playing ましろ色シンフォニー at the moment, and I must say it's the best release this month IMO. I also think it could be in the top 10 of eroge 2009 sales. Maybe I can review it in the future about what are the good points. Go Pallete! xD

6 komentar:

  1. WUEEEEE!!!! KEREEEEN!!!! XD XD XD

    Selamat selamat!!! Pingin yang di Belanda itu ya Bot?

    BalasHapus
  2. Sapa meneh iki Bot ^_^

    Sbenere misi wa cuma ambil TOEFL-nya si xD

    BalasHapus
  3. Kan waktu di chat bilangnya Bot. Bingung mau panggil apa e, ya uda Bot aja XD XD XD.

    Aku juga pingin toefl nih.... itu uda dapet sertifikat belum?

    BalasHapus
  4. heh waktu kuwi aku ngomonge seorang xD

    sertifikat uda yang NIS, kalo yang LIA kan cuma practice test. Tapi blum coba tanya bisa apa ga.

    Ya coba TOEFL aja Wat, nanti cari kuliah kepake lo :d

    BalasHapus
  5. WOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!
    TOEFL nya tinggi sekali.....
    HEBAT!!!!!

    kamu mau lanjut kuliah dimana ???

    BalasHapus
  6. Weeee Iqqi, lama tak bersua xD

    Meh nyoba UGM nih Qi, 'n NTU juga ama UI mungkin nanti

    BalasHapus

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!