Minggu, 06 Desember 2009

ましろ色シンフォニー: Review


ましろ色シンフォニー, an eroge that I finished completely after a long time (the latest was 終わりなき夏 永遠なる音律, though I skipped on some dialogues). What made me hooked on the game so that I played through all the routes? Let's see!

Well, I write the review quite late (the game released a month ago), blame my laziness for this xD.

ましろ色シンフォニー
by ぱれっと
Released: Nov 30, 2009



The region's all-girls school has decided to incorporate some students from the same region general school and Uryu (hero) along with his younger sister Sakuno, his friend Hayata and some other has been elected to attend to it. Here they meet Angie, a really lively maid looking for a master while working at the school. Airi the chairman's daughter who is also against having boys in a all-girl school. She's also Sakuno's best friend. Miu, a really gentle senior that always carries with her a weird cat (?) called Pannya.

The story very much revolves around Uryuu and the heroines (of course ^_^). As ぱれっと ever be, their stories is focused on drama, though this time they put in good portion of comedy. I could tell you more about the story, but it best for you to play it yourself, I approved it xD.


For the casts, maybe I'll write another time when I feel like it xD.


Now about my scores:

Story 9.5/10The story is light themed, though it's just fun to see how the characters developed. Full of comedies and dramas, plus it's from Pallete, just one of my genre!
Graphics 8.5/10I must say character designs and backgrounds are eye-catching, though I could argue about the CGs. There are too much "eye-less" protagonist Gs, though some gets an "eye-having" protagonist. Why don't make all the CGs "eye-having" protagonist?
Sound 9/10
Pallete almost uses the same formula for musics, but I like it! A combination of orchestras and pianos, and each placed at the right moment. I also like the VAs for each characters.
Personal Opinion 9.5/10 --> 19/20 (x2)
The exciting to unexpected development of the story made me keep playing the game to the end. And I finished playing the game, it left a good impression for me!
Overall 46/50 (92%)
Another masterpiece from ぱれっと. Just like all other their games, it includes a drama in the end. Though it is not as dramatic as the other titles, the mix-up comedy covers for it. Recommended for first time readers and other intermediate readers!


At last finished another review after a long time (though this one is really messed up xD). See you on the next reviews!

4 komentar:

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!