Kamis, 16 Juli 2009

SUCCESS! First Importing Attempt

I tried shopping abroad, and after a long wait, it arrived!

This is my first time shopping abroad online, so I was anxious about it. My brother succeed in doing that twice, which had me to gather up my courage shopping something from Play Asia (Hong Kong). To test, I used a cheap item, with Air Mail express service, which is cost-free, with 5-14 days estimation for arrival, and no insurance. No insurance thingy is what made me to use this service, as to test if the packet could arrive in their destination.

And they arrived...



Eng Ing Eng *grand sound of horns*


Close up...close up again...closer...


That's bea cukai (don't know in English) informations



Got a coupon from Play Asia :d


And what did I bought anyway? Well it's not a grand thing (since it's only for a test) but...



Front of It


...And back of it


Yeah, that's Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann Drill Daisen Galaxy Card Game Booster (a long name). It's the most affordable thing I found (US$ 1.90, or about IDR 19,950), plus free shipping service, and bea cukai that totals for about IDR 25,000.

By the way, it's said arrival about 5-14 days, with Air Mail it arrived exactly 14 days in destination for my country. And plus, the package is safe, sealed, and is in good condition.


Well, I'm not a Tengen Toppa fan though. Anyone want this ^_^? Only in Japan loooo ^o^.

6 komentar:

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!