Minggu, 12 Juli 2009

End of a Holiday

Arrgghhh tomorrow will be the last day of the holiday. We need more!!

Last holiday was quite long, but give us 1 week more xD! Well, 3 actually weeks is quite long and I was able travel to isolated cities (which didn't have internet connection---or was it only me?) and become a bolang (anak tanpa rumah/anak ilang). Becoming a bolang isn't all pain though, we get to take numerous amount of photos.



A scenery from a local mall of Jakarta that have water fountains inside it



Bird-eye scenery of Jakarta


Err...a building?



Some testing photo I took off, liked the outcome



An environment


Some red blocks



OK, who knows where is this? This is within Semarang


O, the last holiday I went from: Semarang -> Jogja -> Semarang -> Jakarta -> Jogja -> Semarang. For foreigners, I hereby nominate Indonesia as must-see country!!! (of course, 'cause it's my home country xD).

2 komentar:

  1. Enak ya bisa jalan-jalan, aku nggak ee...

    mbangun rumah uangnya habis buat beli semen

    BalasHapus
  2. Loo kan kamu juga ke Lamongan :d

    BalasHapus

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!