Minggu, 23 Agustus 2009

Frigtening! The Real Auction


Just done a real auction, and it's frighteningly...er what?

Here's a footage from my last auction (which I lost):




Suspect: 5***u, o***o, ***** (which has (2), or me)
Starting price: $0.01
Last bid: $5.52
Chronology:
1. The item was put on auction for 7 days. At this time I discovered the item and started to watch it.
2. About 3 days left, first bidder appeared. $0.01 bid.
3. About 2 days left, the bidder raises his bid to $0.72 (IIRC).
4. About 1 day left, another bidder appeared and bid $1.02.
5. About 19 hours left, I started bid $1.27, but outbid at the same time. Since there's 19 hours left, I left my bid outbid.
6. About 8 minutes left, the battle begin. I bid 8 times, but outbid 8 times (that's what I call frightening) by o***o. I fell off the battle.
7.I watched the rest of the auction with a belief for o***o to be the winner. But unexpectedly, 5***u, who always been staying quiet since my battle with o***o, came up with a last minute resort, a deciding one bid, thus outbidding the other bidder, and won the day.



And that's my experience from my first real auction. Some lessons for me are:
- When joining an auction, be sure that the item is the item you've always wanted. A halfhearted result in loss.
- Determine that you know that the price could be an overwhelming one. Just don't be suprised.
- An experience make a best teacher.

2 komentar:

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!