Jumat, 27 Maret 2009

Aksara Jawa is Difficult? No!

Today I have undergone a test. It was Javanese!!! And it's freakin' difficult!!! I didn't have basic Javanese skills to start with so I went hibernate quickly. With blank minds. But a thanks to "that person" behind me who gave me answer from number 1 to 40 (ROFL 40 numbers). Thank you!!! You saved my life!!! (marks?)

Well it's not I didn't study for the test. I focused more on "aksara Jawa" that I had to pass on 1 hour of sweat and temptation (cause it was already 1 AM), but at least I remember all basics "aksara Jawa". This site really helped me a lot on studying aksara Jawa! Many thanks to him that I could at least remember basics aksara Jawa for the future.

Here's a scan from that site:




But what the hell!!! In the test there are only 2 questions mentioning about aksara Jawa. Give me back my 1 hour worth of sleep!!! (it's not that worthy though ^_^).

2 komentar:

  1. Oi, mas, mana followersnya? gimana aku bisa ngikutin kalo gini caranya?

    BalasHapus
  2. Sir yes sir! I will make it appear sir!

    BalasHapus

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!